Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar. Attorney Weiss was asked to speak on the Wisconsin Attorney Disciplinary System. The Wisconsin Attorney Disciplinary System regulates the conduct of Wisconsin Attorneys. Attorney Weiss is well suited to provide this overview. He has been a member of the Office of Lawyer Regulation’s District II Committee for over 7 years. This Committee investigates grievances concerning the conduct of Wisconsin attorneys. He has conducted a number of investigations into the grievances filed against attorneys practicing in the State of Wisconsin. In addition, Attorney Weiss regularly defends Wisconsin attorneys against whom grievances have been lodged with and/or complaints filed by the Office of Lawyer Regulation. He also routinely defends attorneys who have been sued as a result of alleged legal malpractice.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference