Weiss Law Office, S.C. (“WLO”) was recently victorious in a Labor and Industry Review Commission’s (“LIRC”) review of a Worker’s Compensation case. Following a four-day hearing, involving two separate dates of injury and two different injuries: a lumbar and a cervical injury – both of which required surgery, the Administrative Law Judge concluded that the employee was permanently and totally disabled as the result of her cervical work injury – the injury claim that attorneys from WLO were defending. WLO’s client faced more than $1 million in exposure. After briefing by Charles Kramer and Monte Weiss, LIRC concluded that the employee only suffered a temporary strain / sprain injury and had fully recovered from that work injury. The entire award against WLO’s client was reversed.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference