- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Attorney Hannah Jahn successfully tried a subrogation case before a Lafayette County, Wisconsin jury in September. Ms. Jahn’s client, a Wisconsin insurer, insured the owner of a rental house. The tenant negligently caused a kitchen fire while cooking. The damages … Continue reading