- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Attorney Charles Kramer of Weiss Law Office, S.C., was winning counsel of record in Kresovic v. Kresovic, Case No. 2015AP002159. Kresovic involved two family members who could not agree on how to use a jointly owned 47-acre parcel in Franklin, … Continue reading
On August 5, 2016, Attorney Weiss was elected to the Board of Directors (Southeast Division) for the Wisconsin Defense Counsel. The Southeast Division serves the first, sixth, thirteenth and fifteenth state bar districts. The Wisconsin Defense Counsel “is a statewide organization … Continue reading