- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Gabe’s Constr. Co. v. Holly Pipe Corp., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 28472 (E.D. Wis. Mar. 9, 2015) is a recent case which illustrates tensions in the development of Wisconsin subrogation law in with regard to the ability of an insured … Continue reading