- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Weiss Law Office, S.C. (“WLO”) was recently victorious in a Labor and Industry Review Commission’s (“LIRC”) review of a Worker’s Compensation case. Following a four-day hearing, involving two separate dates of injury and two different injuries: a lumbar and a … Continue reading
How does the Collateral Source Rule interact with Subrogation? For subrogated parties, a lawsuit or claim isn’t resolved as soon as the injured Plaintiff and the Defendant, usually another insurance company, reach a settlement. Auto and health insurers with medical … Continue reading