- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: June 2015
A recent Wisconsin Court of Appeals case, Employers Mutual Casualty Company v. Joseph Kujawa, 2015 WI App 26, may change the context in which courts evaluate insurance companies’ subrogation rights. Joseph Kujawa settled his personal injury claim with the tortfeasor before … Continue reading
This little outline is intended as an introduction for insurance claims adjusters, claim representatives, and new attorneys, in the context of subrogation liens in personal injury suits. Experienced attorneys, feel free to comment! What is ERISA, anyway, and how does … Continue reading