- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: July 2014
After a house fire, how may insurance companies determine whether a house is a “total loss,” and what are they required to pay the homeowner? In Behrndt v. Austin Mutual, 13AP2596, the homeowners made an analogy to the way insurance … Continue reading
On August 1, 2014, Monte Weiss will be presenting at the summer conference for the Wisconsin Defense Counsel. He will be speaking on construction defect insurance coverage issues. Check out the link below for information about the seminar. http://www.wdc-online.org/index.php/events-calendar/summer-conference