- Attorney Jahn wins a jury verdict for Wisconsin insurer
- Attorney Kramer wins appeal in a partition action.
- Attorney Weiss appointed to the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Board of Directors
- Attorney Weiss recently spoke at the Wisconsin Association of Justice’s Summer Seminar
- Attorney Weiss to speak at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel’s Spring Conference
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Pumpkin, Inc. sued Ryan Management, Inc. and alleged several intentional acts, including conversion, theft, and battery. American Family assumed the defense of Ryan Management, Inc. Summary Judgment was granted with to American Family by circuit court with regard to American … Continue reading
After paying its underinsured motorist policy limits of $100,000.00, County Mutual was dismissed from Mr. Bodish’s personal injury suit. West Bend attempted to recover the settlement funds paid to its insured, Mr. Bodish, from County Mutual, claiming it should have … Continue reading